9 x 1 hours of hands on instruction.
Since this course is 1 on 1, scheduling (based on availability) can be customized to suit individual needs. Contact us to confirm availability.
Some of what you'll learn in Music Fundamentals:
- the essentials of chord progressions,
- melody and harmony composition,
- deciphering moods through song analysis (major vs. minor)
- bass lines,
- expanding your performing and song writing possibilities,
- understanding of how to rely on your own ears to make sense of melodic landscapes,
- developing the confidence to compose original instrumental movement in your production,
- ideas and approaches to improvising.