8 hours of hands on instruction.
Since this course is 1 on 1, scheduling (based on availability) can be customized to suit individual needs. Contact us to confirm availability.
8 x 1 hour Sessions in the following:
- Review of the baby, skribble, stab, and transform scratches
- Intro to the chirp and flare techniques
- Combos of foundation scratch techniques to create new techniques and rhythms
- Placing your scratches into the context of a DJ set
- The "how to's" of preventing needle skips and using cue points
- Scratch routine documentation techniques such as scratch notation
- Scratching at a variety of tempos to enhance control and creativity