Some of what you'll learn:
- Intro to hand positioning, cueing, and releasing into a mix
- Fundamentals of beat counting and musical theory as it pertains to the DJ
- In depth focus on beat matching
- Intro to effectively using EQs in mix transitions
- Intro to beginner and intermediate transition techniques beyond beat matching
- Foundation and intermediate use of scratches such as the "baby", "skribble", "transform", "stab", and "release"
- In a fun and relaxed environment, you will have your own station with full setup