What you'll learn in Mastering Basics:
- Enhancing specific frequencies for target environments
- Getting the quality of your final product up to industry standards
- Detailed exploration of Paragraphic EQ
- The ins and outs of other Ozone mastering tools including: Loudness Maximizer, Multiband Dynamics, Multiband Stereo Imaging, Harmonic Exciter, Dithering, and Mastering Reverb.
- How to bring warmth, fullness and character to your tracks by intelligently matching your mix to reference tracks
- Cohesion throughout an album or collection of tracks
- Theoretical knowledge behind the process